Xcellerator Starting Platform, Dual Post
Spectrum Aquatics® Xcellerator Dual Post starting platforms give swimmers an extra boost on starts by allowing the rear leg to start at a 90 degree angle. Every frame is constructed of high quality US stainless steel, but what really sets our blocks apart from our competitors is the superior nonslip surface. Xcellerator block tops are coated with a grit overlay that provides a level of traction not available in competing products, and our plastic block tops, which are made of low density polyethylene, contain a superior, treaded surface that surpasses industry standards. Our single post anchoring system features a unique heavy duty bronze anchor with a patented anti-wobble, locator pin design. This enables easy installation and removal of starting blocks with no tools required. Spectrum Aquatics blocks can accommodate nearly any deck and gutter configuration for both recreational and competition pools and can often be manufactured to fit into existing anchors. The Xcellerator Starting Platform conforms to FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA and NFHS rulings.
This product can be manufactured to fit your existing anchors!!!
• Large 32″ x 24″ stainless steel top sloped at a 10 degree angle for optimal starting stances
• Stainless steel top covered in a superior non-slip material
• East-to-adjust track start footrest attachment with 11 setting options to accommodate all heights and levels of flexibility
• Single or dual post anchor with patented anti-wobble design allows for easy removal of blocks
• Side handles included to enhance speed and quick takeoffs
• Non-slip side access step available
• Backstroke handles with versatile 18″ H bar
• Stainless steel construction
• Suggested setback of 30″ Ð accommodates anchor setbacks of 24″ to 38″
• Available in black, with upgrade of custom colors and logos available
• Easy-to-read, large numbers
• Complies to FINA, USA and NCAA Swimming, and NFHS regulations
*Order Anchors Separately