The Scout 2 Pool Lift ADA Compliant Adjustable Aqua Creek $4,599.00
The Scout 2 pool lift features an adjustable seat pole, robust base and a stronger actuator. These upgrades allow for a weight capacity of 375 pounds. The Scout is capable of clearing wall heights up to 11 inches high with the standard foot rest. The optional pull-out leg rest may be used for greater clearance of up to 26 inches on raised or above ground pool and spa applications. This pool lift will accommodate most existing anchors by utilizing adapter sleeves.
The Scout 2 is an ADA Compliant pool lift designed for in-ground anchoring. By limiting anchor installation costs, the Scout 2 is ideal for easy and affordable ADA compliance.
In addition the Scout 2 pool lift can rotate 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and accessibility solutions.Specify color when ordering,Clue or tan.
- Independently verified to meet ADA standards
- 375 lb (170 kg) weight capacity*
- Clearances vary by wall height & width
- Setback range 19″ – 35″ (48 – 88 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Water resistant handset
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
*Anchor Sold Separately
For Special Pricing
Contact us at email@example.com
or call toll-free at 877-201-9326
For a shipping quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free: 877-201-9326