Aquatrek2 Ramp Long Platform and Elevation Kit $6,998.00
Available in two configurations - standard and long Version with elevation kit.
- Standard Pool Ramp designed for pools 48" and under from pool floor to deck surface
- Long Pool Ramp designed for pools over 48" from pool floor to deck surface
- Elevation kits for decreasing the slope of ramp are available upon request
- Handrails provide excellent stability
- Noncorrosive metal skeleton encased in rigid PVC skin
- 600 pound weight capacity
Designed as a practical solution for aquatic access, the AquaTrek2 pool Ramp lets people of all ages and abilities enter and exit the swimming pool with ease. The AquaTrek2 pool Ramp is available in two sizes, a standard or a long. The long ramp system is used for pool facilities that have depths of 48-inches or greater from pool floor to deck surface. The longer length allows the slope of the ramp to be decreased to accommodate the extra depth.
*Not ADA Compliant